The Ohio State University started requiring Building Information Modeling (BIM) on projects this year. Ohio State knows, as the building industry evolves, working within a fully engaged BIM project team becomes imperative to the lifecycle of a building.
On September 23rd, you'll be able to meet the team of industry experts responsible for the development of OSU's BIM Standards at the Partnering with Owners on BIM luncheon.
- Brian Skripac, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C ‐ Vice President, CannonDesign
- Andy Burg ‐ Vice President, Operations Technology Solutions, Messer Construction Co.
- Joe Porostosky ‐ Director, Facilities Information and Technology Services, Ohio State University
- Brett Garrett ‐ Director of Technical Services, Facilities Operations and Development, Ohio State University
- Faye Bodyke ‐ Director of Projects Facilities Design and Construction, Ohio State University
- Chuck Mies ‐ Business Development Manager, Autodesk
If you are an Architect, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) firms currently or wanting to work with OSU, AEC firms interested in winning more work on BIM projects, or a building owner looking to understand what information from a building model can be used for facilities management, you will not want to miss this event.