What do you need to know about Autodesk Perpetual License Changes?
Mark Your Calendar... January 31st is the Last Day for Purchasing Autodesk Perpetual Licenses!
What does this mean? Well, if you purchase a perpetual license by January 31, 2016 or a design and creation suite by July 31, 2016, you will continue to own and have full usage rights for that license. If you are on Maintenance Subscription for your perpetual license, you will receive software updates and corresponding benefits for as long as you continue to renew. You can renew your Maintenance Subscription for as long as you want.
Top 3 Most Frequently Asked Questions with Ending Perpetual Licensing
1. Can I continue to use my existing perpetual licenses?
2. Can I continue to use and renew my Maintenance Subscription for my existing perpetual license?
3. How will I be able to purchase products after the end of sale of perpetual licenses?
Via a Subscription
Still Confused by these Changes?
The Autodesk software experts at Advanced Solutions will be offering a webinar to help you explore your options and choose wisely. The Autodesk End of Perpetual Licensing webinar will be on January 14, 2016 at 11:30am.
The webinar will cover...
- What is changing?
- Who is impacted by these changes?
- Which products are affected?
- Why is Autodesk discontinuing some perpetual licenses?
- Does this affect existing software purchased under a perpetual license?
- How will this change impact Maintenance Subscription customers?
- How will Autodesk ease this transition for customers?
- Will customers be able to purchase a network activation for existing perpetual licenses after Autodesk stops selling perpetual licenses?
- And so much more!
You can learn more information about the webinar and register by clicking here to visit the webinar page. Start the new year right by choosing the path that works for you and your technology!
Advanced Solutions offers ongoing complimentary educational opportunities open to the Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure industries. For more information on this and other events, click here...