If you haven't already heard, we've launched a new design competition! The Climb Higher Design Contest is a cross-industry competition to promote the new release of Autodesk 2015 software.
Tagged with Tree House, product design, Ball Launcher, IPad, 3D printer, MFG, AEC, Climb Higher, Autodesk 2015, Advanced Solutions, Competition, Manufacturing, News & Events, construction, Autodesk, engineering, Contest, Design Contest, Building, MakerBot
You've waited long enough... Join us as we explore the latest enhancements to the Autodesk 2015 portfolio of products for the Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure industries.
The Sky’s the Limit with Autodesk 2015 software virtual event series will begin on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 and run through Thursday, June 26, 2014. This two-day virtual event will offer attendees:
- 20 live presentations with Autodesk Certified presenters across multiple industries
- Sessions covering over 20 Autodesk software products, such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk InfraWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max Design, Autodesk Vault and Autodesk Design Suites
- A showcase of productivity enhancing cloud-based services, such as BIM 360 Field and Glue and PLM 360
- Optimum software workflows and best practices from industry experts
- Live Chat Room and Networking Lounge
- Recorded sessions for up to 3 months
Tagged with Autodesk 3ds Max, virtual event, BIM 360 Glue, Autodesk Revit, The Sky's the Limit, PLM 360, AEC, architecture, educational series, Infrastructure, Autodesk 2015, conference, TSTL2015, BIM, Civil 3D, BIM 36 Field, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Vault, Manufacturing, Autodesk Infraworks, Sky's the Limit, News & Events, construction, Autodesk, engineering
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.