"Good Question", you say!
As the building industry evolves, design and construction firms are delivering more valuable information to building owners and operators, through the use of BIM-enabled processes. Owners are increasingly requiring BIM, due to its ability to help make better decisions early in the design process, as well as the long-term benefits it can provide for facilities and operations management.
Advanced Solutions will be hosting a panel discussion on the benefits of BIM with local AEC firms in Knoxville, Tennessee. The panel will be exploring The Business Value of BIM from the perspectives of global and local AEC projects, firms, and building owners.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn about and discuss:
- Trends in BIM policies and mandates
- Perspectives on the impact and value of BIM
- Owners’ BIM needs
- Benefits of BIM for Facilities Management
The experienced panel will be led by Autodesk Business Development Manager & Evangelist, Chuck Mies, and be filled with local leaders in BIM:
- Messer Construction – Andy Burg, VP, Operations Technology Solutions
- Michael Brady, Inc. – Erin Harlow, Architect
- State of Tennessee Office of the State Architect – Peter Heimbach, State Architect
- S2A Integration – Sherry Ault, Founder/CEO
You won't want to miss this opportunity to grow your business in BIM. If you are a firm looking to win more BIM projects or a building owner looking to understand what information from a building model can be used for facilities management, you should be at this informative event.
Join us on November 13th at the Lighthouse in Knoxville, TN from 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. by registering, today! Click here to register for the event or click the button to find other events in your area.